The one-on-one mentoring process is a deep coaching partnership dedicated to enrich your life with greater creativity, clarity, purpose, support and an increased sense of harmony and flow.
For some, the mentoring process addresses individual goals such as advancing a project, improving relationships, or enhancing health and wellbeing. For others, the process will take you deeper to advance your unique personal evolution. For all mentees, the process is about exploring what is trying to unfold in your life… your greater becoming.
Many of you are currently in that place of knowing there is something more trying to happen. Waking up each morning with a sense of deep yearning for the possible while at the same time having no clear path or direction to discover the particulars. In this deep mentoring process, I will guide you to a place where you will have the opportunity to discover, deepen and align with your soul purpose while unlocking some of those hidden answers and gaining access to your unique heightened capacities and resources. Exploring such topics as:
- Soul Questions: Who am I? What do I really want? What is my purpose? And, How can I serve?
- Connection and Consciousness?
- Unlocking the mysteries of Time Travel?
- Engaging in Multi-dimensional journeys to unlock coded potentials?
- Harnessing the talents of your Inner Crew
- Uncovering the keys to manifesting and co-creating your reality
- Creating your Optimal Body Template, accessing cellular wisdom and working with your inner healer?
- Quantum Partners; archetypes and the mythic-symbolic SELF?
Ultimately, I believe love, joy, happiness, gratitude, compassion, and empathy are qualities that are integral to our natural state of being. This mentoring process supports an individual to experience the power and potency of living as the authentic self. Naturally sharing unique talents and gifts while effortlessly experiencing and reflecting these same high qualities.
How does the Mentoring Program work?
- Before becoming a mentee, we will schedule a free 15 to 20 minute talk to determine if what I have to offer is a right fit for you. If you decide you would like to continue we will then schedule your sessions.
- Because of the nature, energy and depth of this work, I only work with ten mentees in any given month.
- I prefer my mentees to commit to a series of at least three sessions to begin with. In rare occasions, depending on the goals of the individual, I will offer single sessions.
—Mira L. MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA