virtual morning meditation group
Meditating in Groups Has Proven Positive Effects
We know that everything is energy and information. And the superstring theory in physics states that the waves of vibration flowing from everything in the universe affect the collective consciousness. Bruce Lipton, cellular biologist and author of Biology of Belief states that, in fact, our consciousness can change the physical world around us by altering this energetic field.
It is something that I have experienced personally. Back in the early 80s, I participated in an experiment testing a theory called “The Maharishi Effect”. In this experiment, 7000 people came together in Fairfield, Iowa to meditate together every day for a week. During that week there were measurable improvements in the quality of life across the country. Decreases in violent crime and increased confidence and economic prosperity were just some of the published results.
Morning Group Meditations with Jennifer
Where: Live group zoom
When: Daily at 7:30am & 10:30am Eastern
Format for each meditation:
- Opening Candle Lighting
- Guided 10 minutes of Prana breathing
- During this guided breathing we will weave our energy together with the circle
- Tap into our collective higher frequencies (Gratitude, Joy, Laughter…)
- 30 minutes -silent meditation (YOUR PERSONAL PRACTICE). I watch the time in silence so that you can practice your own technique (mantra, breath, mindfulness, prayer, yoga, etc) while remaining connected to the collective field.**
- At the end, there is a short inspirational reading as you make a gentle transition back into activity and start your day.
The whole morning meditation takes 45-50 minutes. At the end you may leave immediately or stay on for conversations.
To join our community and receive the zoom access code for morning meditation, please sign up below: