The Power of Dreaming
The course is not an ‘abc’ of dreaming. This is a real, transformative and magical journey suited only for those who are ready to discover the powers contained within themselves.
Today, neuroscience confirms that our brain develops 15% more brain activity in the dream phased than in waking life, and that through lucid dreaming (the ability to consciously wake up in our dreams) it is even possible to intervene on one’s physical body, modifying it significantly.
What we explore in the introductory course:
- Why we have lost touch with the dream dimension
- The laws of the dream and how they work
- If there is a real difference between dreaming and the waking state
- How to remember your dreams
- The infinite dream territories and how to distinguish them
- How to liberate yourself from nightmares and to use them positively
- Techniques to recover energy to direct towards your dreams
- How to awaken lucidity.